Sunday, October 21, 2007

Practice Makes EASY

Hello again to everyone and thank you so much for the continued support. Chie has really been doing well lately. She seems to be in good spirits and marching full steam ahead. She has been good about pitching in around the house with laundry, cleaning the table after eating, dishes, brushing her teeth,and continuing her home exercise routine (Good Job Lovey!). She has even helped out at our house on the weekends, much to my suprise!! And I can tell you why, she promises this every weekend but is usually too tired or she has to prepare for her tutoring lesson or she is thirsty, bathroom , socks, blanket, and it goes on and on; point being she never gets around to it (LOL). Fortunately for her,, I can relate. So, this weekend I expected the same even though she had reminded me twice that she was going to help this weekend. When I arrived Saturday morning, there she was looking as beautiful as ever and trying to be sneaky, as she sat in a DRESS I bought her one Christmas. I asked if those were her work clothes for today, but she is good and told me not to worry, she had a change of clothes in her back pack to work in....Im impressed and it seems she is getting back to normal more and more each day. Ican smile easier each day. I am so proud of Chie for working so hard and I am so thankful to all of you who are helping to make it possible.

No comments: