Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO EVERYONE
I want to wish everybody a very VERY Happy New Year for every single person. I wish this to be wonderful new year for this coming new year 2008. My goal is to be able to walk this year without a walker, ,,so I hope that lots of people support me continuously too. Thank you to everyone who is supporting me.
Thank you very much for coming to the party, It was the nicest time I have ever had. Its the nicest party I have ever had. I thank you so much. I hope everyone had fun too. I really hope you had fun. I had fun too. I hope you will come and see me now that you know where I live, not only the people who came to the party but everyone can come see me. I wish I could say to every single person "Thank you sooo much. I had a wonderful time. " You can come see me anytime. Thats all now. Bye Bye
Chie

Chie also wants to send a very special thank you to all of her supporters from Mrs. Slabaugh's class way up in the Buckeye state of Ohio for cheering her up today. Your cards brought smile after smile to her face. They are very special and she will keep them always!

Thanks everyone for coming to the party Saturday. You made the day special for Chie. Chie had an excellent time. She was soooooo happy to see so many of you. She got a little worried at first and was telling me that "it would be Great if even one person came." It was very cute. We do thank you all for coming and hope to see you soon.
Happy New year!!

No comments: