Sunday, February 24, 2008

Message from CHIE!!!







Hello, how are you doing? Its still cold out, isn't it?? I found its still hard to wake up in the morning and I found its still so easy to go to bed at night. Therapy is hard but its working I hope. We have been using our arms a lot last week and the week before. I hope this will help me to move my left and right hand more precisely.





HOme is the best!!! home sweet home! As you know I can tell any small selfishness to David , to my papa, so its the best. Sorry but I cant go back to apartments now cause home is so nice. I talk to my old friend still. His name is Ralph. Ralph is a very unique guy. He's my best friend. I love him and he loves me. He went back to his home town but we talk on the phone. He says he will call me back soon, but he calls me back later, but I understand so I dont say anything.





To other people, I need help still. I still need help a lot still, a lot. I need help in English and Japanese both. It's a long way to go back the way I was, but I want to. I want to tell David, do this; Dont do that! but I try not because I am sick. I want to say it more more more , but I cant. I miss everybody who came to see me at the apartments. Its ok , just come to say hello or goodbye, or see you later and that gives me power to wait to see you next time.





And all the therapist, Thank you so much and all the people, Thank you so much.





2 weeks ago, I went fishing to Lake Texoma. I met Captain Tim!! It was very fun!!! For the first time, I caught a fish!! and captain Tim took us everywhere on lake Texoma, and I took fish and Capatain Tim took fish, and Dave took fish and we were all happy!!!! I met Captain Tim's new dog, Beau. Beau is a brilliant dog. Shadow is a friend of Beau, and Shadow was there but since Beau is here Shadow kind of goes around. If anybody finds Shadow please let us know. Please call this number 469 363 6611, and I will be home after 4:30 and I can answer the phone. I need to have a dog and I want to haave a dog. Yesterday we went to the dog park with Keiko who has Sakura, which is my old friend and with Maiko, my new friend who has pepper, and they are soooooo cute!!!! Unfortunately Rajit was at work with Megu. According to Keiko Megu is only good for Rajit. Megu is not a social dog. I dont believe it but mama says so so maybe. Anyway, we had a great time and we came back to our place and pepper and Sakura and their mama's and me came back to our house and we drank tea and talked. that was very fun. See like that, you dont have to stay long at all and it was an excellent time. That is what I call fulfilling life. Last Saturday too, I went to eat with Richan. We ate Peruvian food and it was excellent too. Thank you Richan. and Curry too, it was sooo good , thank you Akikochan.





LIke this please come everybody , please come to say hello , you dont have to spend a long time just to say hello. If you have any questions you are welcome to call my house or Dave's cell phone (above). Thats about it, Thank you very much





CHIE










Thanks everyone, We are getting used to being at home now. Chie is adjusting to the longer days and is doing pretty well. She does miss seeing everyone so I want to invite all the Dallas people to visit if you like during the week. I know its a bit far for those of you way out west and I love and thank you all so much for your visits and the food you brought Chie. Its so very important to her recovery to have friends and speak in both English and Japanese. So, If you live near 635 & Northwest Highway and would like to come see Chie please contact me at the number above and we can set something up!!





Take Care and we will see you soon,





DAVID

No comments: