Wednesday, November 5, 2008





















As you know, its been about 6 months since I have gotten Udon. Udon has been helping me very much. Without Udon, I don’t know if I can get up on time. Udon helps me o wear clothes and eat. I meet her in the kitchen and she is always ready to eat. She seems like a house dog. I am always surprised because she looks like a house dog, really. Udon is becoming bigger and bigger. Udon often sleeps in the bed with me. Recently, we have tried to practice Udon sleeping outside, but at night I get up to go to the bathroom and I see Udon, I call her and then see if she is sleeping. Then I go to let her in the door and she jumps in the bed with me, and I am secretly happy,heheheheheehehheheee. I come home around 4pm and Imake sure she is waiting for me at the door, and she is waiting for me. I don’t know how to tell you how happy I am to have Udon. I always thank Striper’s little girls for giving her to me because they are Udon’s real Mamma’s and Papa. Striper is a Fisherman at Texoma and we sometimes go there and we sometimes see the girls and they are very nice to us. If you go there, please ask them. You can find them at Texoma Outfitters --- --- ----. I really appreciate Striper and his little girls and as usual, Beautiful Bobby because Bobby takes care of Udon very well. Thank you so much. I really cannot say thank you enough. Finish
Chie

No comments: