Thursday, September 11, 2008

Excited About Rehab!!!


from Chie;
"I first want to thank Margo. Thank you very much for margo
because she found the best place for me. Without her, I wouldn't have known this place and I wouldn't have met nice friends and nice teachers. Today I had a family conference for the first time, and what was funny was the PT teacher, she said, "Bitchcakes!" I was very suprised because at CNS nobody would have said that, but here PT teacher said that. I heard it , you heard it (David), and everybody heard it and it was funny!" I like PT teacher and I like OT teacher, and well, when I talk about it I like everyone. I like speech teacher. Conference was good because six months is my limit but the lady said it isn't decided yet.
My new rehab is different from my old rehab. I have more free time, but also more responsibility. That is what the require from you. Do you know why? Maybe I should give you example, You can do anything, you can sleep if not appointment time. You can really sleep. Or, you can talk, you can play game or you can read comics if you have or if you want to. Nobody really checks. Responsibility comes when teacher comes to you and educates you. You cannot say "Im tired" because you dont want to go, which hasn't happened but you cant say it.
At 3:00pm I like to go to the big room and discuss current topics. Sometimes I listen only, sometimes I talk. Its everyday, we talk about recent things and that is good for us. Sometimes its brain training. Not only brain but also thinking in different ways. I like that.
One day seems shorter. Everyday seems shorter somehow. It is a little shorter but I think I learn the same, I guess. My leg is getting strong, but this is just starting training, so I think it is going to get even stronger. I dont know if half a year is enough but I will try.
Tomorrow I am going bowling and I am excited about that. My friend Kevin from CNS came to my new rehab and I was sooooooo Happy to have a friend there. I have met many friends but he is my old friend and he moved near my house so we can hang out sometimes. My lunch buddy is a new friend. He is an american guy but like an australian native but he looks like and aborigini. Of course I didnt ask but I thought he was aboriginal.
One more thing is my new driver Issetta. She always gives me a ride and she always takes me home and I feel safe. I thank her for that. Oh and Margarita is myneighbor at the desk next to me. I dont know how old she is but she is my neighbor. She is very nice. I like her.
Thats about it. Im sleepy
goodnight,
Chie

No comments: