Monday, September 14, 2009



Hanging In There




I have continued to speak to Chie every week and have emailed her every few days letting her know that she can do it!! and that she is the best! Just letting her know that she is loved and missed. She is trying very hard to fight and stay positive but it is hard she said.


She is so greatful for those of you who have visited. It just means so much to her. She feels very very lonely and VERY BORED. She said some people visited for an hour or so, but that she is stuck there all day and night and nothing to do.

I know our friend did get to see Chie on the weekend and took her to the beach. Thank you so much!!! Chie had such a good time. It was her first time to leave the hospital in forever. She was just telling me how people talked about the weather, but it did not even matter to her, because she never has been out of the hospital. It made her feel so good, she said the smell was SEA, and it smelled good. THANK YOU!!!! She told me all about it and how much fun she had.

She was supposed to be going home for a night. I thought it was great that she is going to do it. She said it was because she had to go and see her doctor. Hopefully she will tell her family that she wants to go home on the weekends and can do some more things with her family or friends.


Her watch is broken, that is the reason she cannot tell time right now. I hope she will get a new one soon. I have told her family and hopefully they will get it repaired. It can be scary for her without any way of knowing where she is, what time or day it is, and without her memory, it is frightening for her. She said that nobody had cleaned her ears and she needed to shave under her arms. lol, she wasnt sure who was going to cut her toe and finger nails. I dont know if anyone at the hospital does this or not. They did not here in Dallas and I have always done it for her. I emailed the family to let them know and hope they will help her. Also, she is worried about her english and wants to speak with somebody in english. I have friends that are supposed to visit and call , but they have not yet. If anyone would like to help with that please let me know , 469 363 6611


I hope she is fine and doing ok, I miss her dearly and it has been so difficult to adjust to her not being with me. I guess when you love somebody you will always keep them in your heart. She said hello to everyone in Dallas and she misses Dallas and wants to come home. It just makes me so sad and breaks my heart to think that she is forgotten about. I hope she isnt. I know she is strong and will do well but its just hard to be away from her and not know how she is. I miss her so much, today especially.



Happy nneversary Chie,, I love you


DAVE

No comments: