Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well, It has been a while since I ve updated Chie 's blog. Im not sure if anyone reads this anyways, but it was just too emotional for me to keep it up for a while there. Chie is doing well. She remains in the rehab, where it looks like she will stay for a while, until her mother is out of the house. Chie doesnt seem to mind too much though, as her house is too smaill for her to move around in and there is not much for her to do there. She has been able to go home for the weekend about two or three weeks ago and she enjoyed that very much!!! We spoke on the webcams and she seemed like she was just fine.
She got a new watch to help her tell time and recently got her hair cut. She said she has a new wheelchair too!!!! Things sound like she is doing good. She has made a new friend who she enjoys spending time with. Chie said her friend helps her out very much. Im happy for her. I hope she is happy too.
She got to go to the park with her friend Akiko last saturday,, thanks so much for taking her.
The weather was nice and she enjoyed every second of the visit!!
Thats about it for now,

1 comment:

Yoshiko said...

Hi David! How are you doing? Thank you for the update. I was hoping to visit Chiesan when I went back to Japan in Sep, but I did not have enough time... I am sorry... But as I will go back again in Dec, I am planning to visit her. Hope everything is going well for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you and Chiesan!